- Math Made for Me
- Final Exam Website Requirements
Final Exam Website Requirements
You will need to create a webpage that cronnicals your pretend life which was developed over the course of this trimester.
- Every week should be represented within your website.
- You also need a Comments Page so that others can comment on your page.
- On exam day, you will give a brief oral presentation of your page and make comments on other's web pages.
- Planing for Death
Planing for Death
- Retirement and Beyond
Retirement and Beyond
These two weeks, your focus is on Retirement and how to plan appropriately so you can retire comfortably with enough money to pass off to your children and grandchildren.
- Insurance - WEEK 11 and 12
Insurance - WEEK 11 and 12
- Home Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Life Insurance
We are going to explore some of the details that go along with insurance.
- Planning a Party - Week 10
Planning a Party - Week 10
- Creating a Budget - Week 8 and 9
Creating a Budget - Week 8 and 9
This week, you will be creating a budget that shows every dollar earned and spent in a month.
- Begin the Interviews about budgets. You must interview 4 people this week.
- Read the assignment "What should be Considered in a Budget?" and begin formatting your final spreadsheet.
- Remember, all calculations must be done within the spread sheet and not by hand. Hand Calculations will receive ZERO Credit!
- Housing and Transportation
Housing and Transportation
This week, you will look in detail at buying a house, renting an apartment, and buying a car.
PLEASE READ: This Weeks Final Project should be a complete narrative/project that does not require that your audience have any prior knowlege about what we are doing. Be sure you tell me where you are submitting your final work this week. Your Journal's are intended to be a place for you to keep notes. Your final work should be in a "Finished Format" like a narrative paper, a blog, a web page, a powerpoint, or something like that.
- Credit Cards and the Hidden Dangers
Credit Cards and the Hidden Dangers
This week, we will be looking at what Credit is, when it started, why it exists and what common pitfalls you should try to avoid.
- Your First Career, Week 3
Your First Career, Week 3
Now that you are Trained and ready for the job, it's time to explore what that life looks like.
- This Week's Projects:
- 2 Day Target - Get Hired for your new Career - Section 1
- 2 Day Target - "My Financial Institutions" - Section 2
- 1 Day Target - Complete your "A Day in the Life of..." - Section 3
- Financial Institutions - Week 2
Financial Institutions - Week 2
This week we are looking at banks and other types of financial institutions. You will be choosing everything from types of bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards, and long term investment accounts.
- College/Training Investigation, Week 1
College/Training Investigation, Week 1
Is College worth the Price? What other ways can you become ready for the jobs of your future? These are the things we look at in this unit.
- Week 1
Week 1As the opening assignment, you needed to send a Txt or Voice Message telling me 1 thing you hope to learn in the next 3 months. You also need to send me an email that describes three things you learned in the past 3 months. Finally, do the $1,000,000 Journal in the next Section