Teen Talk Video Risks of Drug Abuse
Teen Talk Video- The Risks of Drug Abuse
- What risks do teens face when they decide to use drugs?
- List some drugs that people sometimes dismiss as not being that dangerous
- What factors may lead to the misconception that certain drugs are not that dangerous?
- Using Meghan’s and Ingrid’s experiences as examples, explain why marijuana is considered a “gateway drug.”
- Do you think that Andrew got off easy with drug court instead of a prison sentence? Explain.
- For which types of drug abusers do you think drug court is most effective? Explain.
- What would you do to help a friend stop using drugs?
Connect to Your Life
- List three things you learned from the video about the risk of drug abuse?