Protection from Infection - Teen Talk Video
Protection From Infection
- Why do teens sometimes make decisions that put them at risk for disease?
- Why is making homemade colored contact lenses a risky behavior?
- Bacterial meningitis can be a fatal disease. Should the vaccine be required for students? Why or why not?
- How can you avoid being exposed to E coli bacteria from undercooked food?
- Should a wrestler with a skin infection be disqualified from competing? What is the skin infection most commonly associated with wrestling?
- List 5 common behaviors in teens that increase their risk for infectious disease.
- What steps can you take to reduce your risk of getting an infectious disease?