Use the handout to answer the follow questions:
1. What do you look for to determine if the scene is safe?
2. How long do you take to assess the victim and call 911?
3. How do you check for responsiveness?
4. Where are hands placed for compressions?
5. How many compressions are done in each cycle?
6. What is the compression rate?
7. What is the depth of compressions?
8. How many breaths are in each cycle?
9. How much time do you spend on breaths before returning to chest compressions?
10. When do you use the AED?